- QUALITY INSTRUCTION FROM TOP COACHES AND FORMER COLLEGE PLAYERS
- TEST YOUR SKILLS VS. OTHER TOP OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINEMAN
- LEARN LEADERSHIP SKILLS TO BECOME A COHESIVE UNIT AT YOUR SCHOOL
- LUNCH PROVIDED BOTH DAYS (BBQ ON LAST DAY) AND A T-SHIRT FROM THE CAMP
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED KING OF THE THUNDERDOME IN EACH
- CHANDLER FOOTBALL FIELD-JUNE 8th & 9th
- Registration=8:30-9am, Camp starts at 9am, Lunch from 11-11:45am, Camp ends at 1:30pm
- GRADES: INCOMING 7th-12th GRADE
- COST: $40 WHICH INCLUDES LUNCH EACH DAY AND CAMP T-SHIRT
- Make checks Payable to Chandler Public Schools Use only Black or Blue ink!!
- Mail checks to: Chandler Public Schools ℅ Jack Gray, 901 S. CHS St. Chandler, OK 74834
- Please contact Coach Fred Peery at 405-240-4814 if you plan on attending.
- Bring Helmet, Mouthpiece, Shoulder Pads, Jersey, Girdle, Shorts, Cleets
REGISTRATION & RELEASE FORM
Complete and Return with payment Prior to start of Camp. Mail deadline is May 28th. Contact Coach Peery (405)240-4814 if you miss the mail deadline.
I, the undersigned, as a parent/guardian of
A minor, ask that he/she be admitted to participate in the sport camp sponsored by Chandler Schools. In consideration of such admission, I de hereby agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Chandler School, its officers, agents, and employees of and from all causes, liabilities, damages, claims, or demands whatsoever on account of any injury or accident involving the said minor arising out of the minor’s attendance at the sport camp or in the course of competition and/or activities held in connection with the sport camp.
Emergency Contact #:___________________________________